AHA Hospital Statistics™ 2015 edition
The comprehensive reference source for analysis and comparison of hospital trends in utilization, personnel and finances in U.S. community hospitals for selected years from 1946 to 2013. Data comes from AHA Annual Surveys of Hospitals and U.S. Census Bureau population data.
Data in the book includes:
- Five year trends for utilization, personnel and finances for 2009-2013 by total U.S., bed size, U.S. Census division, and state.
- Facilities and services by U.S. Census division and state for 2013.
- Community health indicators by U.S. Census division and metropolitan statistics area with 2013 Fiscal Year hospital data.
- U. S. Community hospitals wall chart (poster) with geographic indicators of characteristics such as beds, admissions, outpatient visits, and more.
Hospital Statistics is also available in combination with a CD. The CD offers the Hospital Statistics tables in flexible MS Excel format allowing you to:
- Create charts and graphs from eight Microsoft® Excel tables of aggregated hospital data such as utilization, personnel, finance, beds, admissions, inpatient and outpatient visits data;
- Benchmark facilities of similar size and location for hospital data comparison and analysis;
- Gather industry intelligence to pinpoint emerging trends such as physician models, insurance products, and managed care contracts;
- Examine change in hospital data utilization, finances, and staffing;
- Incorporate other data sets such as census data, geographic information or company data, to size the market at the metropolitan, state, and regional levels.
Hospital Statistics is a great reference for research and strategic planning firms, consulting and finance firms, academic organizations and hospitals for comparative marketplace analysis and trend analysis and research.
AHA Hospital Statistics™
AHA Hospital Statistics 2015 edition
AHA Item No. 082015
AHA Member price: $205
AHA Hospital Statistics 2015 edition Combination Book with MS Excel Tables on CD
AHA Item No. 082215*
AHA Member Price: $370
*CD products are not returnable.
For more information please call the AHA Resource Center at 312.422.2050.