The AHA Guide is the most comprehensive hospital directory available. Rich with healthcare information and hospital data, this publication is compiled from the AHA annual survey of hospitals and other sources to provide a comprehensive directory of healthcare in America. With hospital data thoroughly and carefully reviewed, this encyclopedic guide provides information on:
- 6,500 U.S. hospitals
- 400-plus healthcare systems, networks and alliances
- 700 health care organizations and associations
- 700 governmental agencies
- 3,000 other accredited providers.
Hospital profiles include physician arrangements, organizational structure, primary service data, approval code/accreditations, and hospital demographics such as hospital bed size data, admissions, census, outpatient visits, births, expenses, and Medicare provider Identifications. Medical data includes an inventory of 148 facility and service lines offered by hospitals. These range from acute long-term care to trauma center and include the latest health care technology from robot-assisted walking therapy to simulate rehabilitation environment making this the best hospital directory available. Using the Guide CD you can:
- Search United States hospitals such as by hospital name
- Search for names of C-level contacts
- View and print complete hospital profiles
- Link directly to hospital systems web sites
- Print sections of hospital data from the PDF included on the CD
AHA Guide® 2014 Edition
AHA Item No. 010014
AHA Member price $237
AHA Guide® Book and CD 2014 Edition*
AHA Item No. 011814
AHA Member Price $510
AHA Guide® on CD 2014 Edition*
AHA Item No. 011714
AHA Member Price $355
*The CD is view and print only. CD products are not returnable.
For more information please call the AHA Resource Center at 312-422-2050.