The AHA Healthcare System Database provides an in-depth look at more than 475 hospital systems. Health care systems information includes key data measures for each system, regardless of AHA membership. The data is compiled using membership information, the AHA Annual Survey of Hospitals and select Hospital Compare measures.
The Healthcare Systems Database includes:
- System contact information – mailing address and CEO
- Number of hospitals affiliated – by total, urban/rural, teaching and ownership
- System utilization metrics – beds, admissions, inpatient days, outpatient visits and more
- System affiliated hospitals participation in equity interest in insurance products
- System performance composite scores on key quality measures – process of care, patient satisfaction, readmission, mortality rate and overall
- Detailed list of fields included in the Healthcare System Database
To view a complete list of the information available in the database, click on the link below.
System Database Fields
Use the Healthcare Systems Database to:
- Find key individuals at corporate
- Identify buying channels within integrated organizations
- Make every sales contact more effective with in-depth competitive intelligence at your fingertips.
- Understand and analyze the reach of system by the location of their affiliate hospitals
- Combine with the AHA Hospital Database for in-depth analysis of each systems affiliate hospitals